- Constant (blog at least once, if not twice every week, daily if you can)
- Consistent (don’t take a three month break from updating your blog)
- Dynamic (new things need to be seen happening regularly on your site)
- Interactive (encourage customer interaction)
It is easy to create a web page, but keeping it happening is harder.
- If you are alone in your business, keep your site simple and your blog posts short. This means that you will be able to blog more regularly and writing won’t become a chore on top of your daily work and administrative duties.
- If you run a larger company, delegate some of the online duties to employees – ask them to contribute with blog posts or social media updates.
- When you post social media updates or articles, make sure that they are authoritative, relevant to your niche or on discussion topic.